HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS ( IP MASKING )
What is Ip Masking?
IP masking is hiding your Original(Dynamic/Static) IP address so that you can not be traced. IP masking is using Fake IP address for your machine.
For Example, Let us assume your ip address is 184.108.40.206 and your location is xxxx.
Using IP masking, you can make your IP address is 220.127.116.11(fake IP Address) and your location becomes yyyy.
Using Proxy IP Address , you can hide your IP.
HIDE YOUR IP:
There are various tools Available on internet for hiding IP but i m using SurfEasy bcz it's very easy to use.
SurfEasy's Free VPN lets you:
- Easily control how much you reveal about what you do online – simply turn SurfEasy on and we take care of the rest
- Encrypt all Internet data in and out of your smartphone, tablet and computer with the same technology trusted by banks and governments
- Shield your IP address and location to browse anonymously and avoid being tracked
- Appear to be in a different country to get access to websites and content that might be blocked from where you’re located. Switching regions is always unlimited and free
- Bypass firewalls and other forms of Internet censorship
- Enjoy unlimited data protection. Surf and stream without restrictions on paid VPN plans or start free on Starter VPN plan and earn more data after completing a few simple tasks.
for any help conact: email@example.com